Core Values, Performance Standards, Guiding Principles, Business Philosophy…. what ever you want to call them, we believe it is important for you to know the character of the people with whom you will be working. We’ve made an effort to clearly define our values and what is important to us in running our business day-to-day. We hope you agree with our core values.
Our Promise to Our Clients
- Do fabulous work and be known for innovative yet pragmatic solutions to marketing issues.
- We to make you feel like you are our only customer.
- Be honest, truthful and “up-front” with you at all times. Manage expectations.
- Believe that your perception of our performance is always the reality.
- Always welcome and encourage your feedback. Your ideas, candid comments and suggestions are critical to our being able to continue to innovate and improve our services.
- Treat you courteously and respond promptly to your needs.
- We will always respect our clients and never take them for granted.
Our Promise to Our Employees
- Strive to attract exciting people – some of whom may be a little offbeat.
- Provide a supportive, stretching, zany, laughter-filled, educational environment where people can learn about the world of marketing and how to work as a team – a place where politics is as absent as it can be in a human (i.e. imperfect) enterprise.
- Make sure that those who leave us, voluntarily or involuntarily, can testify to having learned a lot, having had a special experience, and having made lasting relationships while they were with us.
Our Business Philosophy
- Always charge a fair price for our services and never forget that “Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.” Our services will rarely, if ever, be the cheapest on the market. They will, however, always be the absolute highest quality, best value and provide a real benefit for our clients.
- Constantly question the way things are and never, ever rest on our laurels (today’s laurels are tomorrow’s compost).
- Work to ensure that no question or innuendo ever surfaces about our professional or personal ethics.
- Always dot the “I’s” and cross the “T’s” and never forget the devil is in the details.
- Work with exciting customers (and other Partners) who challenge us and stretch us, from whom we can learn, and with whom we enjoy associating (and who pay their bills on time, too).
- Take in more money than we spend (where spending includes above average rewards for employees and a high level of investment in the future of the business).
Follow the Golden Rule “Treat Other People as You Would Like to Be Treated.”
Red Rock Communications, Inc. | 455 West Jackson | St. Louis, MO 63119 | (314) 882-2212 e-mail us